Tang Soo Do – Green Belt with one stripe – 5th Gup to 4th Gup
As a 5th Gup Green belt with one stripe you will train for approximately 3 to 6 months, with acceptable attendance before testing for your next rank. The following information is provided to you as it will be required for testing for your 4th Gup Green belt with two stripes.
Pyung Ahn Sam Dan (Form 6)
Pyung Ahn Sa Dan (Form 7)
Il Soo Sik – Hand (One Steps)
11. Right leg step back front stance, block with left hand (inside/outside), grab shoulders. right leg knee to stomach.
12. Right leg step back front stance, block, with right hand (inside/outside), grab head, right leg knee to head.
Il Soo Sik – Foot (One Steps)
11. Right leg back fighting stance – outside/inside kick, block hand, don’t put foot down, and side kick same leg.
12. Left leg pivot into horse stance – right hand block and grab hand, right leg side kick. (Pull them into the kick with your hand.)
Ho Sin Sul – Self Defense
11. Side shoulder – twist arm up and over, lock under and behind their elbow apply pressure to elbow, and punch to face.
12. Double shoulder grab from behind – swing arms up and over both hands, lock up arms, and upper cut to solar plexus.
NOTE: All Ho Sin Sul techniques are to be done left side as well as right. To perform the left side, follow same directions–just use the opposite hand and foot.
Children – Elbow Strike
Adult – Elbow Strike
Two minute sparring match with good control and technique.