Tang Soo Do – Green Belt with two stripes – 4th Gup to 3rd Gup
As a 4th Gup Green belt with two stripes you will train for approximately 3 to 6 months, with acceptable attendance before testing for your next rank. The following information is provided to you as it will be required for testing for your 3rd Gup Red belt.
Pyung Ahn Sa Dan (Form 7)
Pyung Ahn O Dan (Form 8)
Il Soo Sik – Hand (One Steps)
13. Left leg step back into fighting stance, block right hand (outside, inside), step into horse stance right leg and soo do to neck right hand, pivot and soo do with left hand to other side.
14. Attacker: Right leg front snap kick. Defender: Two hand X block fighting stance right leg, grab leg, pull them in and reverse punch to lace front stance. (Make sure punch goes past side of the face.)
15. Attacker: Right leg side kick. Defender: Two hand X block fighting stance right leg, grab leg, pull them in and reverse punch to face front stance. (Make sure punch goes past side of the face.)
Il Soo Sik – Foot (One Steps)
13. Right leg back fighting stance – double round house kick, stomach then face (Don’t put foot down. )
14. Left leg step to side front stance – right hand in/out block, reach and grab shoulders, side kick to knee.
15. Left leg step to side front stance – right hand in/out block, reach and grab shoulder and hair, side kick to knee.
Ho Sin Sul – Self Defense
13. Hair grab – place hands on theirs, step back, and snap their wrist downward breaking the wrist.
14. Belt grab – grab wrist with both your hands, do a double elbow hit to their elbow, breaking it on the second hit. (First hit fake to inside of arm. )
15. Tackle – catch on shoulders, and step back, knee to stomach, elbow to back.
NOTE: All Ho Sin Sul techniques are to be done left side as well as right. To perform the left side, follow same directions–just use the opposite hand and foot.
Children – Hook Kick (Inside out or Outside in)
Adult – Hook Kick (Inside out or Outside in)
Two minute sparring match with good control and technique.