Tang Soo Do – Orange Belt with one stripe – 7th Gup to 6th Gup
As an 7th Gup Orange belt with one stripe you will train for approximately 3 to 6 months, with acceptable attendance before testing for your next rank. The following information is provided to you as it will be required for testing for your 6th Gup Green belt.
Chun Gul Ssang Soo Mahk Key (Two Fist Middle Block, Front Stance)
Ahneso Phaku Ro Mahk Kee (Inside/Outside Block, Front Stance)
Phakeso Ahnu Ro Mahk Kee (Outside/Inside Block, Front Stance)
Kwan Soo (Spear hand) Kong Kyuck (Attack)
Pal Coop (Elbow) Kong Kyuck (Attack)
E Dan (Jump) Yup (Side) Cha Gi (Side Kick)
Ssang Soo (Two Fist) Ha Dan (Low) Mahk Kee (Block)
Ssang Soo (Two Fist) Sang Dan (High) Mahk Kee (Block)
Pyung Ahn Cho Dan (Form 4)
Pyung Ahn E Dan (Form 5)
Il Soo Sik – Hand (One Steps)
7. Pull hands to right side, right leg step 45 degree angle horse stance, left hand in/out block punch, right hand knife hand to neck (same time – like # 1 )
8. Step back with right leg fighting stance, left hand inside/outside block, step forward horse stance right leg and right arm elbow past (through) head.
Il Soo Sik – Foot (One Steps)
7. Right leg step back fighting stance .- right leg double side kick, stomach then face. (Do not put foot down.)
8. Step back right leg fighting stance – left hand side outside block, and grab, right leg round house kick, come down in horse stance, right hand back fist, left hand pivot backwards and elbow.
Ho Sin Sul – Self Defense
7. Front bear hug – knee to groin, elbow up to release hold, double elbow the ribs. and step back into front stance, and reverse punch to solar plexuses.
8. Back bear hug – hammer fist to groin, elbows up to release hold, double elbow to ribs, and turn around, and reverse punch.
NOTE: All Ho Sin Sul techniques are to be done left side as well as right. To perform the left side, follow same directions–just use the opposite hand and foot.
Children – Jump Front Kick
Adult – Jump Front Kick
Two minute sparring match with good control and technique.