Tang Soo Do – Red Belt – 3rd Gup to 2nd Gup
As a 3rd Gup Red belt you will train for approximately 3 to 6 months, with acceptable attendance before testing for your next rank. The following information is provided to you as it will be required for testing for your 2nd Gup Red belt with one stripe.
Pvung Ahn O Dan (Form 8)
Chil Song ilo (Form 9)
Il Soo Sik – Hand and Foot (One Steps)
1. Step right, knife hand block with left hand, punch middle with right hand, punch high with left hand, left leg back, round kick high with right leg.
2. Step right, inside block with right hand, punch middle with left hand, punch high with right hand, left leg back, side kick middle/high with right leg.
3. Begin with right leg back in kicking stance, front kick middle with right leg, set leg in front, inside block with right hand, punch high with left hand, inside outside kick high with left leg.
Ho Sin Sul – Advanced Self Defense
1. Right leg step forward right hand elbow, right hand soo do to neck, left hand palm punch to face, shift to front stance at an angle, right hand spear attack to groin, while pivoting your front stance.
2. Right leg shift to side in front stance, left hand soo do to neck at the same time as right hand pulls out, right hand palm punch to face, while pivoting the front stance and left hand spear attach to groin.
NOTE: All Advanced Ho Sin Sul is based on doing the technique on the right side. To do the technique on the left, follow the same directions just switch right side to left, and left side to right.
Children – Jump Back Kick
Adult – Jump Back Kick
Two minute sparring match with good control and technique.